Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's been a while

Yes, I know it's been a while since my last post. But now I will be back regularly posting stuff.

But more importantly, I am thinking of entering into two new ventures:

The first is an offshoot of what I am currently doing now, which is running an office supplies company. I am thinking of opening a blog centered around office products. Reviews, news and other stuff. I don't know how many people are interested in that kind of thing, but it shall also serve as a repository for various partners, customers as well as others to view. This will be a little bit more tied in with my company, Office Club.com, Inc.

The second is something that has been percolating in my mind for quite some time, but it is only know that I've begun to crystallize it in my mind. I am thinking of opening a men's style/fashion blog similar to endeavors such as the Effortless Gent, Dappered or the Style Blogger but for the Philippine audience. I know of Pinoy Guy Guide, but I feel that, as of now, it is still limited, but a good source for Pinoy fashion and style tips especially for men.



I feel that the latter is something that I am truly interested in despite my being just an ordinary guy. I'm not a fashion designer or a stylish person or anything like that. But still I'd like to share things that I've learned along the way, showcase some brands that I like as well as talk about various style tips, happenings and the like in the world of men's fashion both in the Philippines, but especially abroad.

I don't know when these sites will be up, but it will be soon. I plan on opening them within a few months. At least I will try. I'll be starting with design, then focusing on the initial pieces of content that shall be released. I don't hope to be as big as other blogs such as the previously mentioned ones, but I hope to help people just a little bit more aware of what they wear and how they can use it to express themselves in a unique and personal way.

I will still write my thoughts here on my personal blog for various thoughts on world events and stuff in general so for those that read me, continue on doing so.

Thanks.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment