Monday, March 29, 2010

Vacationing in Hong Kong

Hello readers (all 1 of you and that's being generous)! Tomorrow I will be off to Hong Kong for the Holy Week break vacation. I, with my family, will be gone for about 5 days and will be returning on Saturday. I don't know if we will be having an internet connection (that's free) where we'll be staying so I don't know how often I will be able to post, but I will if I can.

If not, I will be posting when I get back, thoughts and impressions as well as reviews and other helpful information along with pictures and maybe video (although the quality won't be great as it will be from my point and shoot Sony Cybershot DSC-W130.)

Hopefully, though I can post on Twitter and Facebook when I can find Wi-Fi hotspots (I'm not lugging around my laptop everywhere.) My Twitter handle is KC_Tan, my facebook profile is here.

So happy Holy Week!

1 comment:

  1. i think there's free wifi on every phone booth around kowloon. :P try it out :)

    ReplyDelete